About Me

My photo
HandChop and Bronwen, otherwise known as BronChop, are busy in the Burning Man community. We are busy people! This blog is written and maintained by Bronwen but documents our lives together and things we're doing. This blog started as a personal journey documenting my life with all the joys, trials, tribulations, experiences, experiments, and personal growth. I have decided to continue using blogs to work through my life in general as well as my involvement in the Burning Man community and lifestyle.

Saturday, August 30, 2008

P O Box is no good

Hi All,

If you're viewing this blog and considering sending in one of the postcards, please feel free to write as much as you like but hold onto the card for a while. The P.O.Box is no good anymore. I'll post the new address when we get one!

Happy Burn Night everyone.

No comments: