About Me

My photo
HandChop and Bronwen, otherwise known as BronChop, are busy in the Burning Man community. We are busy people! This blog is written and maintained by Bronwen but documents our lives together and things we're doing. This blog started as a personal journey documenting my life with all the joys, trials, tribulations, experiences, experiments, and personal growth. I have decided to continue using blogs to work through my life in general as well as my involvement in the Burning Man community and lifestyle.

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

EVOLUTION

Well, it looks like the 2009 theme is Evolution! That's pretty cool. It works great with Pangea if we revive the village. Also works great with all the domes/structures Matt thought up. I'm excited!!! Yay for evolution (something our social groups have experienced a great deal of lately, and something our current government is terrified of...)

Oh, and good news, I have a new PO Box for the post cards. I hope people choose to write in about the Burn! The new PO Box is 261601. Everything else is the same.

No comments: